I’m a busy mom. Between my family, church and work, I like to find quick meals for my family. One of my favorite recipes is from the Tasty Kitchen. Because I look for ways to save time, the crockpot has become my new best friend, and their recipe “Crockpot Chicken Tacos” is one of my favorites. It’s so simple and delicious.
- 1 16 oz Jar of Salsa (your choice)
- 1 Envelope of Low-Sodium Taco Seasoning
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Mix 16 oz jar of salsa and 1 envelope of low-sodium taco seasoning in the bottom of crockpot.
- Add 6 chicken breasts and cover with salsa mixture.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- When done shred chicken with fork.
- Serve with warm tortillas and toppings of your choice.
- Use leftover shredded chicken for another nights dinner, Tortilla Soup.