This week I took advantage of some great deals at CVS and HEB. I spent $14 for my hauls this week. The retail cost would have been $78. Not all deals are applicable because of Extrabucks rewards and kiosk coupons, but the sale prices are good along with manufacturer coupons. These sales are good through Saturday March 14th.
- Olay makeup remover cleansing wipes (20 count) are $2.97 each. HEB has a yellow coupon for $4 off two Olay face products.
- BIC 3 razors are $3.18 each. I used four $3 off one manufacturer coupons.
- Suave Professionals Shampoo and Conditioner are $1.98 each. I used two $3 off two manufacturer coupons.
- Kens 9 oz salad dressings are on sale $1 each. I used two $1 off two manufacturer coupons.
- Pampers baby wipes are $1.97 each. I used one $1 off one manufacturer coupon.
My four bags of Olay makeup remover wipes came to $3.88, BIC razors came to $0.72, Suave Professionals came to $1.92, Kens salad dressing came to $2.00 and the baby wipes came to $0.97.
- Halls are on sale 2/$3. I used a $1 off manufacturer coupon and earned $1 Extrabuck Reward for my next transaction.
- Mitchum deodorant is on sale $2.99 each. Last week I printed a 30% off any deodorant purchase CVS coupon from the kiosk and I had four $2 off manufacturer coupons.
- Cereal was on sale for $1.99 and $1.88 each. Last week I printed a $1 off two boxes of cereal CVS coupon from the kiosk.ips!
- Xtra laundry detergent is normally $2.99 a bottle. I had a raincheck from a previous sale 2/$3. I then used two $1 off two manufacturer coupons.
My two bags of Halls, four sticks of deodorant and two boxes of cereal came to $5.23 but I used a $5 Extrabucks Reward from a previous transaction. I paid only $0.23 out of pocket. I paid $4.50 for the four bottles of detergent on a separate visit.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Feel free to share my post or comment below with your couponing tips!