Who doesn’t love a meal you can prepare and cook in less than thirty minutes? That is my favorite kind. Not only is this meal fast, easy and cheap, but it’s healthy too!
- Tilapia fillets
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spices for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place Tilapia fillets on pan.
- Season fillets with your favorite spices. I like to use salt, pepper, oregano, cumin, chili powder and onion powder.
- Bake Tilapia for 20 minutes.
- Remove baked fillets and flake into small pieces.
I prefer to use corn tortillas when I cook fish tacos. I top mine with shredded lettuce and either a creamy avocado or creamy cilantro sauce. Pair this recipe with your favorite beans or rice side dish and Voila, dinner in less than thirty minutes!