My family loves spicy foods! My daughter has been obsessed with buffalo chicken wings since she was five years old. Today, I have to keep a bottle of hot sauce in the house to fulfill her need of spice. So it was a no brainer that they would love this recipe. Simple and quick you can make this spicy dip for any occasion. Ingredients:
- 1 block of regular cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup of Frank’s hot sauce or an equivalent brand
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- Remove skin from chicken.
- De-bone the chicken and place aside.
- When all chicken is removed, cut up or dice into small pieces. You can shred it too depending on your preference.
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Add one cup of Frank’s hot sauce (if you like less spice add less sauce).
- Cut cream cheese into chunks and put into crock pot.
- Mix chicken, hot sauce and cream cheese until well blended.
- Cook on high for one hour in crock pot.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to share this post or comment below with any questions or some of your favorite dip recipes!