This week I didn’t get to coupon as much as I wanted, but I did find a couple of great deals. These deals are good until this Saturday the 21st. Total retail was $73.53, but my OOP (out of pocket) was $22.03. That’s a 70% savings! The following deals were found at HEB and CVS…
Right now at HEB they have a yellow BOGO coupon for bubbles. I love to buy these and put them in my kids’ Easter baskets, so the timing is just right. I also found these dolls on sale for $5. I noticed one of the dolls had a Fisher Price coupon attached for $2 off. So I grabbed one. As I continued shopping, I found more in the back and there was a whole stack of the coupons. I’m not sure if every HEB has this sale right now, but it’s worth a look. I love to find great deals like these for birthdays and holidays. So here is the breakdown:
- Bubbles are $1 each. I bought four bottles and used two BOGO yellow HEB coupons dropping them to $.50 each.
- Dolls are on sale $5 each. I bought three dolls and used three $2 off manufacturer coupons dropping them to $3 each.
- Carefree pantiliners are 3/$9 with $3 in Extrabucks. I used three $.50 off manufacturer coupons and $1 Extrabuck from a previous transaction. This dropped the subtotal to $6.50.
- Nivea Lip Care on sale 2/$5. I bought four and used two $3 off manufacturer coupons dropping them to $1 each.
- Dawn Hand Renewal on sale $.99. I bought four and used four $.50 off manufacturer coupons dropping them to $.49 each.
- The cotton balls were today’s “deal of the day.” They are $1.99 and I used the $1.99 off CVS coupon making it free.
- I then used the $3 Extrabucks from the first transaction dropping the subtotal to $2.96.
Thanks for checking out my blog! Feel free to share or comment below with any questions or great deals you’ve found!