I recently bought some ground chicken breast on sale at HEB. I have never cooked or made a recipe with ground chicken before, so I decided to do some research and look up some recipes. After reading several, what looked like very yummy, recipes, I put a few of them together in my mind. Chicken Parmigan is one of my favorite dishes, so I thought I would turn it into a pasta dish!
- 2 lbs Ground Chicken Breast
- 8 Cups Cooked Medium Pasta Shells
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsp Extra Light Olive Oil
- 2 Tsps Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 (14.5 oz) Cans of Hunts Garlic and Herb Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In large pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute for a few minutes.
- Crumble in ground chicken breast and brown until cooked through.
- Stir in pasta sauce, pasta and once cup of shredded cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a casserole dish.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake covered until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! I’d love to hear some of your favorite pasta dishes in the comments below.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Feel free to share my post and don’t forget to subscribe!