The warm weather has begun and you know what that means… barbecues! If you love pasta salads, you’ll want to add this one to your menu. It’s simple and feeds a lot.
- 1 lb Rotini Pasta
- 2 cans black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can of kernel corn (drained)
- 1 can of mild Rotel
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 bottle of Zesty Italian dressing (I used Ken’s)
- Cook Rotini pasta al dente.
- When pasta is cooled, combine with all other ingredients and mix.
- Refrigerate until cold.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I’d love to hear about your pasta salad recipes in the comments below. Feel free to share my post and don’t forget to subscribe!